On February 12th the ” Joint Committee” that had been overseeing tank development was dissolved and a new committee, closely following the lines laid down at the Conference held in the offices of the ” Committee of Imperial Defense” in December 1915, was formed under the Ministry of Munitions, and known as the “Tank Supply Committee.”
- Lieutenant A G Stern, RNAS, Director of Naval Constructions Committee.
- E H T d’Eyncourt Esq, CB, Director of Naval Construction.
- Lieutenant-Colonel E D Swinton DSO, RE, Asst Secretary, Committee of Imperial Defence.
- Major G L Wheeler, RA, Director of Artillery’s Branch, War Office.
- Lieutenant W G Wilson, RNAS, Director of Naval Constructions Committee.
- Lieutenant K P Symes, RNAS, Director of Naval Constructions Committee.
- P Dale-Bussell, Esq, Dir Naval Constructions Committee, Contract Department, Admiralty.
- Captain T G Tulloch, Ministry of Munitions.